FTAPI Software GmbH
- You will be responsible for supporting existing FTAPI customers:
- Initial contact after completion and implementation of the onboarding process (remote): Admin briefing/system handover as well as user training
- Regular telephone check-ins and online product presentations
- The overall assessment of potential and orchestration of activities towards a customer are your responsibility
- You have overall responsibility for customer development
- You do classic sales with an emphasis on customer specificity and knowledge
- You carry out SaaS in Up&Cross Sell to existing customers and enable existing customers
- You share your experiences with colleagues through coaching, how-to’s or best practices
- You identify opportunities and relevant topics
- You predict classic SaaS key figures for the assigned customers:
- Responsibility and overview of the MRR entrusted to you
- Support for up- and cross-selling and thus the MRR increase
- You will advise customers on analog processes with the aim of digitizing them
- Account maintenance and documentation in Salesforce is part of your area of responsibility
- You actively shape the team structure and efficient working methods in your team
What’s waiting for you
Look forward to great colleagues, a lot of responsibility, but also exciting opportunities such as remote working abroad. You will work independently in a self-organized team based on self-defined OKRs according to agile principles and values.
- You have a completed degree or commercial vocational training
- You have at least 4 years of relevant professional experience in German-speaking customer sales or in a similar professional field (SaaS)
- Ideally, you already have experience in the following industries: government, manufacturing, health
- You are experienced in using a CRM system (ideally Salesforce) and database
- You are technically savvy and have enthusiasm for topics related to digitalization and IT security
- Your knowledge of German is very good (at least C1)
- A solution-oriented way of working sets you apart
- You enjoy communicating with customers
- You are a person of integrity and outgoing personality and would enrich our team with your uniqueness
- You are authentic, clear, competent and agile
- You have a great desire for personal development and a sense of success
what we offer
- Collegial environment: A team of around 90 people who will welcome you with open arms, support you and with whom you will have a lot of fun.
- Extensive onboarding: You get a buddy at your side and go through a structured onboarding.
- Room for participation and personal responsibility: You have the freedom to advance your own ideas and quickly take on responsibility.
- Top employer : FTAPI is one of the top employers for medium-sized businesses (FOCUS Online, Kununu).
- Flexibility: Whether part-time or flexible working hours – we make many things possible to offer you a high level of flexibility.
- Performance-related remuneration: Depending on the position, either based on a fair, comprehensible salary formula (equal pay) or on a salary model with a fixed salary and variables.
- Top equipment: We will send you a starter package of modern hardware (headset, monitor, etc. for your home office) directly to your home before you arrive. If you are a developer, you even decide which hardware you want to work with.
- Top catering: In addition to a generous supply of free cold and hot drinks, our feel-good manager ensures that we are regularly treated to fruit salad or other delicacies. Our own kitchen means you can even cook in the office at lunchtime.
- Regular team and company events: Whether it’s a summer party, Oktoberfest, Christmas party or barbecue on our roof terrace – there’s always something going on with us.
- Good accessibility: We are easily accessible by public transport (U3 Obersendling/S7/S20 Mittersendling). If you prefer the bike, we will offer you the opportunity to use a job bike after the trial period.
To apply for this job please visit app.germanyiscalling.com.