Below are the open positions at Germany Is Calling
Full Stack Developer
We are building a new product and are looking for a Full stack developer to join us as soon as possible.
- Full-time / Freelance
- 100% remote job
- Pay range: 5.5 LPA – 6.5 LPA (INR)
- Responsible for converting business requirements into an exceptional digital experience (speed, simplicity, aesthetics) using best-practice design patterns and modern development technologies.
- Own all environments (dev, stage, production) and related configurations, code repository, backup process, uptime, and deployment process and schedule.
- Conduct monthly/quarterly technical performance reports for all digital properties: speed, uptime, code efficiency, etc. Share with the leadership team in a visual and explanatory manner.
- Recommend and help implement technologies needed to achieve business requirements.
- Must have a strong hunger to grow and learn as a developer.
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical, and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education and work experience
- 2+ years of experience as a full stack developer creating web apps.
- 2+ years of experience working with Python using the Django framework and DRF.
- 2+ years of experience using React or Vue with Typescript to build scalable web applications.
- Strong front-end skills including mobile-first development with an ability to convert designed visuals to high-performance, responsive components with React using Redux for state management.
- Experienced with Python testing frameworks like Pytest.
- Experienced in writing responsive and clean HTML and CSS with Sass (SCSS).
- Experience working with database technology such as MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres, etc.
- Proficient in code versioning tool Git and working with GitHub or Gitlab.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience with agile and DevOps (dev, stage, production deployment).
- Bonus skills: AWS, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Comfortable working in an early-stage startup environment.
- Comfortable with interacting and working with all levels of customers, both internal and external.
- Good interpersonal skills, team motivation, and outgoing personality.
- Excellent adaptability in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility and willingness to take on new tasks and projects.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness to work during the CET timezone as and when needed.
- Effective listening skills Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Must have in-depth analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to use discretion and independent judgment.
- 100% remote job.
- We will help you set up your home office.
- Annual learning budget to upskill yourself.
- Opportunity to grow as a team leader in the near future.
- You will be working closely with the CTO and the CEO of the company.
How to apply
Send your Resume’ to the following email address with the email subject “<Your Name> – Application for the post of Full stack developer“.
Email address: email@example.com